We are a collaborative of stakeholders, all interested and involved in clinical trials in different ways. What we share is a passion for striving for excellence in Clinical Trials.
To develop and implement recommendations that will improve the impact, quality and efficiency of clinical trials, leading to more rapid, lower cost and higher quality evaluation of healthcare interventions in Australia.
Our mission is to get Australia Thinking Smarter about the conduct of clinical trials.
To act as a platform for all stakeholder voices to come together and continually improve the clinical trials field in Australia, enabling efficient and effective, patient-centred, clinical trials.
- TGA - Therapeutics Goods Administration
- Office of Health and Medical Research (OHMR), Department of Health
- PBAC - Pharmaceutical Advisory Committee
- MSAC - Medical Services Advisory Committee
- NHMRC - National Health and Medical Research Council
- Anne McKenzie, AM, Consumer Representative