Join the multi-stakeholder steering committee of CT:IQ to be part of the action that will drive this project and help it to achieve success. Together we can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of clinical trials that are patient-centred and integrated into the Australian health care system.
Benefits of Membership
- Participate in the identification and nomination of topics.
- Contribute to discussions and prioritisation of projects.
- Named representative on the Steering Committee who will engage in discussions on strategies to address selected topics. This will include advising the Executive on what format the project will take and advice on techniques for synthesizing, communicating and implementing recommendations once completed.
- Receive regular reports about the progress of projects and collaborations.
- Receive public acknowledgement of participation in and contributions to CT:IQ.
- Collaborate and exchange ideas with stakeholders from multiple sectors about how to improve the clinical trial sector in Australia.
Responsibilities of Members
- Actively participate in activities and discussions.
- Seek opportunities to advance the mission.
- Engage in constructive conversations with a variety of stakeholders with divergent views on issues.
- Promote adoption of recommendations within the clinical trial sector.
- Keep abreast of, and communicate with, parallel initiatives and projects.
The CT:IQ project receives funding from MTPConnect and Executive Committee and Steering Committee members. The funding supports CT:IQ infrastructure and provides direct project support.
In kind contributions are also very welcome and will be acknowledged appropriately, however, these cannot replace financial contributions according to our auditing requirements.
|Commercial for-profit entities||$4,999|
|Industry advocacy groups||$4,999|
|Professional and educational societies, research/academic institutes||$2,499|
|Clinical Trials Networks||$1,249|
|Patient/disease advocacy groups||$1,249|
|Individual patient/caregiver representatives||No fee|
|Government Departments||No fee|
*A discount of 20% for a two-year membership applies to the fees indicated
To find out more about membership and the fees that would be applicable to your organisation, please send an email to CT:IQ at email@example.com