The pilot phase is going to tackle projects. These will be nominated by the Executive and Steering Committee members. The types of projects might include:
- Streamlining/fit for purpose clinical trial approval/governance processes.
- Increasing the efficiency of recruitment, retention and data monitoring.
- Building better research partnerships between trial sponsors, groups that conduct trials, and participant groups to enhance feasibility and quality.
- Ensuring the trials are conducted in ways that are sensitive to the needs of all stakeholders and respectful of participants.
- Improving the design of studies in order to ensure the results are as reliable as possible, while being conducted efficiently.